Hello, dear readers. Pregnancy is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and quivering periods in the life of every woman. But not for everyone, it passes without a trace and painless. Excess weight and loss of muscle tone may not be the best way to affect your health, the health of your baby and complicate the process of childbirth. What exercises you can do for pregnant women, the article will tell you.
It is recommended to refrain from any physical exertion if:
- You have toxicosis accompanied by vomiting.
- The previous pregnancy ended in miscarriage.
- Uterus in a tone.
- The location of the placenta is too low.
- You are something sick.
Also, in no case can do exercises for weight loss. Physical exercises are needed only to maintain muscle tone and improve blood circulation, that’s all. After physical exercises the stomach or belly hurts.
If you are constantly engaged in sports before pregnancy, you can continue your studies during your pregnancy. It is necessary to exclude those types of physical activity that can harm a child – cycling, lifting weights, equestrian sports, mountain skiing, etc. And do not overdo it!
In the 1st trimester, the following exercises are allowed:
- You can start warm-up from a cross-step or from step-by-step steps. If you ever went to a fitness club at least once in a lifetime, you’ll understand what it’s about.
- Tilts to the sides. Spread your legs to the width of your shoulders and gently tilt the body first to the right, then to the left.
- Slopes forward. Bending over, exhale, and then straighten up. You can repeat 5-6 times. In this case, you do not need to “bow” too much, so as not to harm the child.
- Deflections backwards. Gently, so as not to damage your back, bend. The loins can and should be held with hands. Bending, inhale. Returning to the starting position – exhalation. Repeat several times, depending on your health. The main thing is not to feel dizzy.
- Rotation of feet in a circle. They help to avoid seizures and prevent the formation of varicose veins.
- Stand on the socks. They are also useful for the ankle muscles.
Physical exercises duration in the 1st trimester – 15-20 minutes.
In the second trimester, the probability of miscarriage is already extremely low, so you can exercise without fear. Simple exercises will not only benefit the child, but also allow mom to keep herself toned and keep a good mood.
As physical exercises you can do the following:
- Standard warm-up. Turns of the head to the right and to the left, ducking forward and back. Exercises should be done accurately and slowly that there was no dizziness. Bendings to the right and to the left, forward and back. Besides, everything becomes slowly and carefully. It is not necessary to do any abrupt movements. Otherwise instead of improvement and easy warm-up you risk to do much harm also to yourself and the child.
- Exercises for chest department. You place hands in the parties, you bend them in elbows and you turn palms up, to the sun. Outlines of hands have to remind bowl. Slowly you bend to the right until the left hand does not cover right. Very slowly and carefully you come back to starting position. You do most too, but in other party.
- Exercises for lumbar department and basin. They surely have to be in your arsenal as improve blood circulation in bodies of small pelvis. Besides, they promote strengthening of muscles that very much it is useful to you at the time of delivery. Accurately describe hips of “eight”, shake hips here and there. The movement at which hips are taken away forward back is also very useful. At the same time the movements need to reduce slightly crotch muscles in step.
In the 2nd trimester duration of exercises can be increased up to 30 minutes.
In the 3rd trimester with physical activity everything is already more difficult. Purely in the physiological plan as the child already rather large and it is already simply impossible to do some exercises. Therefore in recent months pregnancies recommend to use fitball (big ball for fitness). Such exercises will be not only are useful, but also are interesting.
You can stop on such exercises:
- Sitting on fitball, be accurately shaken here and there. At the same time you can perform exercise and for hands. For this purpose you need just to take quite easy dumbbells and in turn to bend hands.
- Turns. Besides sitting on fitball, turn the case at first in one party, then in another. At right turn, the left hand needs to be got for the right leg. And vice versa.
- Exercises for hands and breast. Sit down on floor back to ball and cross legs in Turkish. Clasp it with hands and rhythmically squeeze. Pectoral muscles will allow you to strengthen such exercise and to keep in small tone of muscle of the top press. Besides, it is useful if you feel tension in shoulder joints.
Separately, I would like to single out respiratory gymnastics as one of the integral components of daily exercise. It can be done both separately from physical exercises, and directly in front of them.
The main tasks of respiratory gymnastics are as follows:
- Blood enrichment by oxygen. Oxygen is simply necessary for normal development of the child. Respectively, the more it in mummy’s blood, the better for the kid.
- Breath control. You learn to control the breath that very much it is useful to you during the fights and childbirth.
- You need to learn chest and belly breath. Put one hand on breast, and another on stomach. At belly breath the thorax does not move, you breathe only stomach. At chest breath on the contrary, muscles of stomach are in rest, only the thorax moves.
- The belly type of breath is useful in break between fights. Chest – directly during the fights. If it is correct to do everything, process of fights and childbirth will be not so painful and less traumatic.
I have tried to answer question what exercises can be done to pregnant women as much as possible. Subscribe for novelties of our blog, you share material in social nets. This information can be useful to your friends and acquaintances.